Thanks for joining us for this fun Blog Hop! I hope you have found lots of inspiration.
Today I used the Totally stamp set from Precious Remembrance Shop. I love the versatility of this set and the brush lettering. As soon as I saw the shapes, I knew I wanted to use them to make a patterned background.
This set feels really young and playful, so I decided to stamp ‘Totally’ with two colors. I used the beautiful, bold, VersaFine Clair ink colors from Tsukineko on this card to create the dynamic background and sentiment. I embossed the background and sentiment with the Sparkle embossing powder from Imagine to give it something extra.
The stamp reminded me of being in school and passing notes to my friends, so I decided to play on that and circle the ‘Us’.
– Hop Along and leave us some comments on each blog.
- Jennifer Vanderbeek <– Next Stop on your hop!
- Imagine Blog
- Precious Remembrance Shop Blog
- Lisa Elton
- Kelly Lunceford
- Greta Hes
- Helen Gullett
- Rosemary Dennis
- Steph Ackerman
- Melissa Andrew
- Nadine Carlier
- Martha Lucia Gomez
- Roni Johnson
- Jowilna Nolte
- Kyriakos Pachadiroglou
- Iris Rodriquez
- Elina Stromberg
– Show us some love! 🙂
Like & Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
- Precious Remembrance Shop: Facebook , Instagram
- Imagine Crafts: Facebook , Instagram
- Kassy’s Parlour: Facebook, Instagram
- 1 Winner : School Days & Totally stamp sets (Precious Remembrance Shop)
1 Winner : $30 Gift Certificate from Imagine Crafts
Have fun & Goodluck!
Thanks for stopping by!